Commitments to clients are an affirmation and recognition of a professional’s responsibility to keep agreements upon which our clients depend. Furthermore, commitments made in writing are not subject to convenient lapses of memory or subject to retroactive recreation of reality. Our commitments are established, written and published publicly. Clients know that we take our commitments seriously. Because our clients depend on actionable financial information which has serious implications on the families whose livelihoods depend on the small business owner’s sound decisions.
Our commitments go both ways, between ourselves and our clients, because our client’s success depends on the collaboration, communication and cooperation our clients provide.
Our Commitments to You
- Honesty, Clarity and Courtesy. We will interact with you honestly, clearly and courteously as we would expect from all those with whom we interact.
- Fulfilling Your Expectations. We will invest ourselves to fully understand and commit to your goals so we can efficiently assist you in accomplishing them.
- Effective Results. We will provide effective practical solutions, realistic expectations and intelligent options which you can understand and act upon with confidence.
- Keeping Our Promises. We will keep our promises to you, keep our appointments punctually, and respond to your inquiries within 4 business hours whenever possible.
- Competence and Innovation. We will continuously improve our professional skills through professional education programs while implementing the latest innovative and resourceful strategies for sustainable, competent and relevant results.
Your Commitments to Us
- Communicating Concerns. Our goal is to make your experience memorable. Although we appreciate compliments, more importantly, you also must tell us if we have not measured up to your expectations so that we can take the proper steps to remedy your disappointment.
- Cooperation and Collaboration. We depend on communication, cooperation and collaboration from you and others to do our work. That means we rely on you for complete information and prompt responses to our inquiries.
- Fulfilling Your Financial Arrangements. So that we can continue without interruption to serve as your advocate, you agree to reciprocate by prompt fulfillment of our payment arrangements as agreed.
- Sharing Your Successes. We appreciate your accepting your role in helping our practice grow from your recommendations to those who will appreciate and benefit from the caliber of work we do.